Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Resolutions and Gratitude

Resolutions are a fantastic opportunity for us to start over, not on New Years' Eve, but on any eve. They give us second chances. Endless chances, to be precise.

Things to be grateful for:
  1. The breath. That deep, deep breath.
  2. Being able to stand in the kitchen and make breakfast and lunch and desserts.
  3. Grateful for being present.
  4. Grateful for anxiety. Without anxiety I would've never known who I truly am and strived to be the best version of mysef.
  5. Grateful for technology during times like this.
  6. Grateful for being healthy.
  7. Grateful for thoughts, whether real ones or intrusive ones. They teach me so much through pain.
  8. Grateful for love. The healing power of love. For having people around me who love me.
  9. Grateful for water and especially clean water.
  10. Grateful for the clean air we breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment