Sunday, July 19, 2020

Slow Gratitude

It is amazing how one day outside in the sun with friends changes the mood just like that. You realise that whatever's been happening inside is only something loneliness does. You realise you are ok. Nothing is wrong with you nor your thoughts. It is the loneliness. And so you understand that you need to always surround yourselves with people you love or things you love to do. Also, you slowly become self-aware to count your blessings every night, which pays back when you are not in a great mood.
I am grateful to so many things today, so I will name some:
  1. I am truly grateful to my calm mood even after realising my period really is late.
  2. I am grateful for slowly understanding that these intrusive thoughts are an utter BS and they lie all the time. They themselves are a lie.
  3. I am grateful for the deep love Taha and I have for each other.
  4. I am grateful for last night's walk back home for an hour.
  5. I am grateful for the conversations we, Taha and I, had during the walk.
  6. I am grateful for the sun and the rain.
  7. I am grateful for coffee and water.
  8. I am grateful for our beautiful balcony, where I can sit writing in my blog like right now.
  9. I am grateful for the walks I take on my own.
  10. I am grateful for Taha's kindness, love, and honest heart.
  11. I am grateful for slowly appreciating this country with all its challenges.
  12. I am grateful for being so self-aware of everything happening inside me.
  13. I am grateful for patience.
  14. I am grateful for time, because it heals everything.
  15. I am grateful for the hope that keeps me going every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment