Sunday, October 18, 2015

Wording Pain

Dear you,

My hands are in some unbearable pain today. There are also bruises in my palm after some writing today (I only wrote one page, how sad). I am only saying this to excuse myself from writing a long letter, if you allow me.

So, how can people talk about pain? I mean psychological pain. How can they talk that much about it with so many words? I do not understand. There is something about pain that I feel every time: it needs no words, only looks into our eyes and everything will be known just like that. Right?

However, for an attempt, write to me about pain; perhaps I do not really understand how these mindsets work. It is ok, I can listen. Do not worry about what to write. Just write me honestly and bluntly.

Yours faithfully and sincerely,
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment