Saturday, October 17, 2015

With a Little Bit of Extraordinary

Dear you,

You know, I do not understand people who always have something to say, those who have the snappy comebacks to everything we say and everything we do. I do not understand the people who can talk about everything like they mean it, and like they really know how deep the things they talk about are. I do not think they actually do know.
I do not even understand how quickly they come up with such answers, and how confident they are. I mean, how can you be sure about anything in this life? How? How can you be sure the things happening before you right now are for real and can really be felt from the deepest depths of your soul?
I am the kind of person who usually has nothing to say, and has no comebacks nor smart answers to anything. I do not want to be someone who tries so much and so hard to be something they're not, while faking half of their life to be this.

I am okay with how ordinary life can get sometimes, with a little bit of extraordinary within. Like you.

Yours faithfully and sincerely,
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment