Friday, October 23, 2015

I Fear Losing Control, You?

Dear you,

I am so sorry I have not been writing to you for the past three or four days; I have been somehow busy and somehow down. I am back to work these days with a tight deadline, as usual. But I thought of you every day. I thought of writing to you but it would be often too late for you to read my letters. So I spared you some pain for a few days.

I have been diagnosed with anxiety, and even though I already knew that and I was not really surprised, I was somehow appalled by the solution offered to me to get over it and cure it for good. After all, every one is afraid of getting out of their comfort zone with at least one thing, right?

I was told to give it a month of attempts, during which I should break this fear loose and do my best not to let it break me.

You see, I have only told one person about this aside from you. So, please keep this between us for now; I do not know how to talk to even myself about jt. But it should be over soon right?

Pray for me. I will be back to writing to you every day. I just need to give my hands and mental state some time.

I love you. Remember that. Every day. Until I come back.

Yours faithfully and sincerely,
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment