Monday, June 29, 2020

Self-love and Gratitude

  1. I love my excitement when I talk about the things I am most passionate about.
  2. I love the way I speak.
  3. I love how sometimes I improvise pieces of advice to the people I love and it actually helps them with whatever they are going through.
  4. I love how capable I am of knowing when to talk and when to shut up, when listening to someone's suffering.
  5. I love how much I am becoming okay with the changes in me.
Can we choose to say الحمد لله for every time we feel negative? Can we choose to say it in the face of every negative thought?
I am not particularly in a lovey-dovey mood today. الحمد لله
I am not exactly okay with the thoughts I get upon waking up every single day. الحمد لله
I am not in the mood to cook nor eat nor do any house choirs. الحمد لله
I am not feeling great about my life in elghorba. الحمد لله
I am feeling anxious about having kids and raising kids in this country. الحمد لله
I am not at all feeling present today. الحمد لله




No comments:

Post a Comment