Saturday, June 27, 2020

Self Love and Acceptance

You wake up realising you just literally have to accept whatever feelings and emotions visit you in the morning. You realise that is actually the only way for you to handle life right now: Acceptance. Acceptance brings peace and the ability to embrace whatever is keeping you awake at night. It helps you become aware of your feelings and emotions, and not be bothered by their existence. 
Acceptance heals through letting go of the anger and resentment. It is through self-love and being 'easy on yourself' that we achieve peace and quietude.

My self-love list is going to get more difficult by the day as I run out of things I love about myself. But the goal is to think and keep thinking of myself as a method of healing and loving myself as I am.
So here we go:
  1. I love how much I care about people.
  2. I love how much I love to listen.
  3. I love the way I kiss Taha.
  4. I love the way I make love to him and sometimes cry when my love for him just overfloods.
  5. I love my attitude when it comes to working out and trying so hard to be healthy and fit.
  6. I love that I am always open to new hobbies even if they don't last. 
  7. I love how much I love smiling to strangers.
  8. I love how much I'm willing to change the bad habits I have in order to make Taha and others around me happier.
  9. I love how creative I am sometimes when it comes to problem-solving.
  10. I love how calm I am. I just love how calm I can be when faced with something difficult or when others around me are faced with something difficult, because it allows me to be there for myself or for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment