Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Observing Feelings

Let's observe how I'm feeling. I woke up in a low mood, not very motivated to get out of bed. Then I felt really low I started thinking, "I'm going to feel so low and let it all out on fights with Taha." Next, I started wondering why I was feeling so low. Perhaps it is related to vitamin deficiency? (Vitamin D, for example?) But if this is the case, it really has nothing to do with Taha. Is it the loneliness? Definitely! But it could also be something else. It could still be my subconscious mind letting out everything that has been kept in throughout the years. 
I start to wonder, what is the point of life? And go in that loop of silly existential questions.

If it truly is anxiety + depression, the answer is here: running and playing the piano as I already do. Not arguing with my thoughts, but just accepting they are there, trying not to let them come in the way of my daily routine, and just continuing living. 
If it truly is vitamin D deficiency, the vitamin is available and I can take it. It is literally at home and I can take it any time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment