Thursday, June 25, 2020

100 Things I love about... Myself!

Yomna's sister, Basma, wrote this very interesting post on Facebook yesterday about her having written 100 things she loves about herself. I found that fascinating by all means, and the fact that she did manage to write 100 things is just impressive. I want to try this out, but I want to write the things I love about myself bit by bit, of course, because I'd like to divide them on the days, plus have time to think about them, which will, in turn, make me love myself along the way, slowly and steadily.

Let's start with 10 every day. Here are the first 10:
  1. I love that I have worked so much on myself to be a compassionate, empathetic person.
  2. I love that I try so hard not to judge others.
  3. I love that I taught myself English from scratch and became successful at my job.
  4. I love that I try not to hold back feelings or emotions, and I talk about whatever is bothering me. Some people consider this bravery.
  5. I love that I am becoming closer to Allah and making an effort to think about Allah in everything that I do.
  6. I love how silly I can be when I'm in a good mood.
  7. I love how brave I am when it comes to sharing my mental health states.
  8. I love how I love challenges and how they make me determined.
  9. I love my body and I wouldn't want to change anything about it.
  10. I love how I've tried so many hobbies and have finally settled on the ones that truly make me feel great: playing the piano and workouts, and journal writing.
A 10-day challenge for 10 things every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment