Friday, June 26, 2020

Self-love

I don't particularly feel like talking about myself today. I just woke up feeling I wanted to live the day, is all. But my promise to myself remains, so here I am bravely coming to mention the second 10 things I love about myself.
  1. I love how patient I am when it comes to many things in the house. When I'm in the mood to clean, I am very patient and precise.
  2. I love that I am finding ways around writing after having abandoned creative writing for some time.
  3. I love how I take care of myself and my look, particularly the dresses I wear at home, to attract Taha and make him want me more.
  4. I love how I do the things that scare me even when I am having very bad anxieties. 
  5. I love my fingers, I do, as silly as it sounds, but I love how musical they look and suit my piano playing.
  6. I love my kindness. I can forgive so many things because I feel like kindness is the single most important trait to have in life.
  7. I love how much I care about people and ask about their mental wellbeing even if mine isn't that great either. 
  8. I love my hair.
  9. I love my eyes, especially when I put on some eyeliner and look at myself in the mirror when I laugh.
  10. I love how self-confident I am when it comes to work and negotiating my rates with clients. I don't give myself less than what I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment