Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Morning Pages

It seems like my mind just decides to give me negativity and hopelessness first thing in the morning because it can't find something that occupies it upon waking. And I guess I can be okay with that, as long as I get up and actually do the things I love to do and that make me happy and fulfilled.
Fulfilled is the word I need. I need fullfilment, and I need to wake up knowing I make a difference in life, which I do not really feel right now. I keep getting this feeling that Taha took me away from everything I loved (and everything I hated) and I am just getting to know a new self of mine, getting to know the world outside my comfort zone.

Can we just choose to accept whatever negative thoughts that come in the morning and go on with the day to do everything we love to do? And if we felt like doing nothing because of these feelings, can we just force ourselves to do something that makes us happy? Can we stop putting the blame on the people who love us, and actually treat them like angels because they are always there for us, helping us get through the tough days.

If anything bad happens, Allah will prepare us to deal with it, and if anything good happens, let's always remember to thank Allah and to keep Allah always always in our thoughts, because He is the only one who will help us get through this.

Ya Allah help me and everyone going through struggles they know no end to.

No comments:

Post a Comment