Monday, November 16, 2015

The Incompleteness of Words

Dear you,

Some days I wonder how I make it that far without you sending me letters back, or without me writing to you every single day. Words, to everyone, are devoid of breaths, but not to you. And sometimes it seems that I have so, so much to tell you that I lose track of every thought in my mind and decide to not write you the gibberish of my thoughts.

--

See this?



It has been stuck in my head for some time of the day. I remember this was one of the songs I truly loved for BSB; it held so much sadness within it and the state of incompleteness seems to be within me since 2009 (the release of the song).

--

Do you truly understand the state of being constantly incomplete? Of always feeling something missing even though you did say everything inside? Or, did you? Do you ever feel that whatever you express, there will be more of hundreds of words inside, and unexpressed feelings that no words would ever say? Do you know that this is basically why I have a huge incapability to express myself? Or to express myself the right way? It's because I always, always have a feeling that I will never use the right words. This is why I stutter a lot, and it is why I also take too much time saying the right word. I hate it. I fuckin hate it. But it's me.

--

Please listen to the song now, and remember the incompleteness in my words. Try to understand me. I need someone to understand me in this world. One person. Only you.


Yours faithfully and sincerely,
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment