Sunday, December 13, 2015

On Routine

Dear you,

It's been a while. I have not intended to abandon writing to you this much; some things just happened to come in my way of doing so.
I took a day off today, off everything. I think I will just waste time tonight in a movie or something completely useless.

To say I need to update you on what has been going on would be in too many words I believe I wouldn't even stop. However, I managed to start an everyday routine, it isn't going perfect, but at least it's there. The most challenging part about being your own boss is the routine you need to make for your day. With time, the lack of routine becomes depressing, messy, and turns you into this lazy person.
I'm not there but I'm surely on my way somehow.

Yours faithfully and sincerely,
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment