Friday, October 21, 2016

The Little Things

Dear you,

I always believed that it gets darkest before the dawn, and that, in the middle of myriad hardships, there will always be something to give us some hope, something good to cling to. And it so often happens. And I gratefully stand before The Maker to thank Him, for all the little things He showed me, to appreciate, to give me hope, and to assure me that He knows. Alhamdulellah.

I am starting to believe that soon will be the end of our letters. You of course know that I've got the letters I've been waiting for for so long, with someone who actually gets back to me, who writes to me and about me. I believe in him. And I believe everyone should believe in the ones they're waiting for, so He can make them come to life.
I also believe that I should get back to writing, as in, my actually writing. I've had this drop for so long now. It's enough.

After all, it wouldn't be fair not to be grateful.

Yours faithfully and sincerely,
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment