Monday, September 28, 2015

Half a Life

Dear you,

Do you ever get this feeling that you're living half a life? Everything is cut in half. When you smile, you're smiling but the corner of our lips is sad, when you're crying, you cry but know that everything's going to be okay, when you hate, something inside of you fights back to not hold grudge and let go, and when you love, God when you're in love, you're just too scared, too scared to lose, too scared to stay, too scared to caress, to hold on, and way too, too scared to let go.

All your emotions are halved in two opposite sides. No wonder you're always feeling more blank than emotional. No wonder you don't care too much about anything nor entirely uninterested in something. You're living and yet you're somehow asleep, dead from the inside.

Do you live half a life? Please tell me. Console me. Am I the only half life I know?

Write to me, please.


Yours faithfully and sincerely,
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment