Thursday, June 1, 2017

Eventually

There is a peak to everything. It just starts smooth, gets to the peak in no time, then fades away, or takes the normal course of the everyday life.
I've been there. I've done that. And I'm practically terrible at it. Or, shall I say, too good, maybe?
I've spent my life trying not to sound like everyone else. But eventually I did. I worked so hard not to give people the same words everyone gave them, but I realised those words are the only words that can be said at certain times. So I've said them, too. Guilty as charged. And I've spent my life judging women behaviour until I went into that loophole of self-doubt. Am I just like the rest? Maybe. Maybe not. I'm tired of labelling myself and everyone.
But what I'm most tired of is my own perception of reality. It's distorted. And It's not realistic, nor is it optimistic most of the time. I'd do so much just to know how the psychology of my brain works exactly, to know how I got to where I am now and whether or not the door is still open for some positive reality.
I made up so many wrong definitions, said so many words I didn't mean, exaggerated my whole life, just to add some extra spice, or drama maybe?
I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment